Japanese pianish Masahiro Yamaguchi has performed as a soloist and chamber musician extensively throughout Europe and Japan.
As a soloist, Masahiro has performed piano concertos with Tokyo Symphony Orchestra, Tokyo College of Music Orchestra and Oak Wind Symphony Orchestra, and gave piano recitals at major venues including:
- St. Martin in the fields
- Senate House, St James Piccadilly
- PaToNa Hall
- suntory Hall
- Minato Mirai Hall.
Alson as a chamber musician, he has performed with:
- Alison Balsom (Trp)
- Steven Osborne (Piano)
- Joanna Mac-Gregor (Piano)
- Dulcinea Quartet (String Quartet)
to name but a few and Broadcasted by:
- BBC Radio 3
- UK local radio
- Miyagi TV
- Itscom Tv and Radio
He has been invited to perform in several music festivals such as
- BBC Prom (aproms Plus)
- Bath International Music Festival
- Dartington Summer Music School
- Sad-Daniel International Piano Meeting
- Takatsuki Music Festival
Masahiro had completed his Master of Arts degree with Distinction at the Royal Academy of Music where he studied with Christopher Elton, Joanna McGregor and Carole Prsland. Also he had studied at Tokyo College of Music where he obtained Bachelor and Master of Music degree with one of the highest marks in the keyboard department. During his study, he was supported by YAMAHA Music Foundation.
Masahiro also won numberous prizes including the:
- Mozart Prize
- Special Prize for French Music at San-Daniele International Piano Meeting
- Gold Prize at Italia Piano Concors
- Cork Gund Award
- Margaret Kitchin Scholarship
- Frances Earle Award
- Nancy Dickinson Award from the Royal Academy of Music.